Champion Secure Behavior this Cybersecurity Awareness Month with Tools to Mitigate Human Risk
Designed to empower people in safeguarding digital assets, the SANS Cybersecurity Awareness Month Toolkit reinforces four essential behaviors:
- Multi-factor Authentication
- Password Best Practices and Password Managers
- Mobile Device Security
- Recognizing and Reporting Phishing
- Virtual Meeting Backgrounds to serve as a constant visual reminder and as engaging and unobtrusive prompts for team members, reinforcing the importance of cybersecurity practices.
- Informative Fact Sheets provide bite-sized, easily digestible information that can cover the range of topics covered. Fact sheets can be disseminated throughout the month, offering a continual educational resource for employees.
- Internal Communications Templates to streamline the process of broadcasting important information across your organization, ensuring that everyone is on the same page when it comes to cybersecurity best practices.
An organization is only as strong as its weakest link. Get the free kit now to stay one step ahead of relentless cyber threats.