What is the SANS Security Awareness Report?
The 2021 SANS Security Awareness Report™: Managing Human Cyber Risk identifies and benchmarks how organizations are Managing Human Risk, and is the result of collecting and analyzing responses from more than 1,500 security awareness professionals around the globe. This truly is a report by the community for the community.
Want to know how your Security Awareness program is growing and maturing? Is it evolving to become a key part of your organizations ability to manage human cyber risk? The 6th annual 2021 SANS Security Awareness Report is chock full of the data you need to move your program and career to the next level.
Download the report to discover:
- The analysis, insights, and actionable data that make great programs successful
- Program maturity benchmarking trends, as measured against the Security Awareness Maturity Model™
- How security awareness professionals can grow and develop your career including detailed salary information and a Career Development path
- The top challenges awareness programs face in managing human risk
- What skills limit an organization’s ability to effectively engage your workforce
- The importance of internal strategic alignment within your organization
- Visually helpful graphs, charts, and diagrams to help you draw valuable conclusions about your own program
- Downloadable tools to put the Report insights into practice in your organization!
…and so much more! Download the report now to unlock actionable insights to growing and maturing your security awareness program to excel at Managing Human Cyber Risk.
Get social with us! Have you read the report and want to be part of the conversation? Give us a shout on Twitter or LinkedIn, use the hashtag #SecAwareReport.